1. Open a Find and Replace Menu.
2. Next to the Find What Field is a Format Box, Click it.
3. This opens the Find Format Menu screen which looks very similar to the Cell Format Tabs and screens
4. On the Alignment Tab, remove any ticks in the Wrap Text or Shrink to Fit boxes.
5. Leave a tick in the Merge Cells Box and click the OK Button to return to the Find and Replace screen.
6. Now click the Find All Button and ALL merged cells are shown in the lower window and are selectable to jump to their location.