Form front end

nothingbutdan

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hey all! :)

I hope you are all well and had a cracking weekend! :) I need a helping hand, my partner needs to create an excel spreadsheet to manage all products that are in a particular room in a lab. she created this however people arnt really using it, and someone mentioned "why dont you create a form front end to make it look nicer". So she now want to do that, but I have NO idea how to do it.
So whats need is:
- A spreadsheet to see what is currently in that room
- A form front end to ADD and MINUS products (bare in mind that no products the same so cant have a drop down box) i.e a user has a field that they type in a SKU then it finds it on the spreadsheet and either deletes it or adds depending what the user selected on the front end.
- Search to see if a particular product is in that room
Is that possible if so how?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Kindest regards,
Dan

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
It would be easier to help if you could set up the first sheet containing all the products and then use the XL2BB add-in (icon in the menu) to attach a screenshot (not a picture) of that sheet. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary). Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back