1. 2016
  2. 2013
  3. 2011
  4. 2010
  5. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,
can anyone tell me and help whether this kind of formula can be replaced by macro and perform the same function. This is just an example, then I will change my columns.
The idea is to search in one column (chosen by me) and the string of text, if I find search terms to bring them back again for each row in another column.
For example, looking at column A2:A and returns in column B2:B
Code:
=REPLACE(REPT("+AF266";COUNTIF(A2;"*AF266*"))&REPT("+AF267";COUNTIF(A2;"*AF267*"))&REPT("+AF268";COUNTIF(A2;"*AF268*"))&REPT("+AF269";COUNTIF(A2;"*AF269*"))&REPT("+AF311";COUNTIF(A2;"*AF311*"))&REPT("+CF706";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF706*"))&REPT("+CF707";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF707*"))&REPT("+CF708";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF708*"))&REPT("+CF512";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF512*"))&REPT("+CF508";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF508*"))&REPT("+CF437";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF437*"))&REPT("+CF648";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF648*"))&REPT("+CF649";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF649*"))&REPT("+CF444";COUNTIF(A2;"*CF444*"))&REPT("+HF095";COUNTIF(A2;"*HF095*"))&REPT("+NF520";COUNTIF(A2;"*NF520*"))&REPT("+NF521";COUNTIF(A2;"*NF521*"))&REPT("+NF522";COUNTIF(A2;"*NF522*"))&REPT("+NF523";COUNTIF(A2;"*NF523*"))&REPT("+AF386";COUNTIF(A2;"*AF386*"));1;1;"")

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello Sir ,
I would like to ask where is my mistake : Thanks to you and your colleagues to reach the final of my excel file. And now that I have all macros starting to organize and set them according to my wishes.
But for some reason have something that in any way I can not explain to myself.
Here is my question : In the different modules , I put the same macro - BUT with different names and different columns . At one point the macro starting to DELETE VERY different columns in which I have written quite different things .
What caused this error , sir?
Code:
Sub Terapia_Nereimburs()  
Dim X As Long, Cell As Range, CellText As String, ws As Worksheet
  Dim Words As Variant, Replacements As Variant
  Const TableSheetName As String = "Sheet1"
  Application.Volatile
  Words = Sheets(TableSheetName).Range("R2", Sheets(TableSheetName).Cells(Rows.Count, "R").End(xlUp))
    Replacements = Sheets(TableSheetName).Range("S2", Sheets(TableSheetName).Cells(Rows.Count, "S").End(xlUp))
    For Each ws In Worksheets
    For Each Cell In ws.Range("J2", ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "J").End(xlUp))
    CellText = ""
      For X = 1 To UBound(Words)
        If InStr(1, Cell.Value, Words(X, 1), vbTextCompare) Then CellText = CellText & "+" & Replacements(X, 1)
      Next
      Cell.Offset(, 2).Value = Mid(CellText, 2) 'Terapia_Nereimburs L
    Next
  Next
End Sub
Code:
Sub Specialnosti()  
  Application.Volatile
  Words = Sheets(TableSheetName).Range("AA2", Sheets(TableSheetName).Cells(Rows.Count, "AA").End(xlUp))
    Replacements = Sheets(TableSheetName).Range("Z2", Sheets(TableSheetName).Cells(Rows.Count, "Z").End(xlUp))
    For Each Cell In ws.Range("A2", ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp))
    CellText = ""
        If InStr(1, Cell.Value, Words(X, 1), vbTextCompare) Then CellText = CellText & "+" & Replacements(X, 1)
      Next
      Cell.Offset(, 17).Value = Mid(CellText, 2) 'Specialnosti
    Next
  Next
End Sub
Code:
Sub Lechebno_zavedenie()  
  Application.Volatile
  Words = Sheets(TableSheetName).Range("AA2", Sheets(TableSheetName).Cells(Rows.Count, "AA").End(xlUp))
    Replacements = Sheets(TableSheetName).Range("AE2", Sheets(TableSheetName).Cells(Rows.Count, "AE").End(xlUp))
    For Each Cell In ws.Range("A2", ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp))
    CellText = ""
      Next
      Cell.Offset(, 20).Value = Mid(CellText, 2) 'Lechebno zavedenie
    Next
  Next
End Sub
I showed you some of the macros are generally made ​​the same thing but with different names and different columns and as I can not explain how looking in column AA starting to erase written in column R. has nothing to do with the default values​​.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
Assumed that sheet1 is the list of my database in different columns I have different information to be distributed by all the other sheets according to my wishes and columns. Ie I have 17 buttons and a few of them I've put some of these almost identical macros.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscraig11

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back