Formula to "true" is 3 consecutive conditions are met

Redsleeper

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
HI, Looking for some assistance with this as I am struggling! – is there a formula that will return “true” if somebody has 3 1s in a row but once/if they have 3 0s it changes back to “N/A” ? it’s to check up to the latest month and not beyond as they will all have 0s in them (this date is in a separate cell as well (O7 in the original spreadsheet) any help appreciated!!!
1695380837282.png

HI, thank you very much for the attempt at this and apologies for the delay in replying - I can almost get this to work how i want with some minor changes - i changed it to this - =IFERROR(IF(H254="no payments","TRUE",IF(INDEX($T$9:$CX$9,1,(FIND("111",CONCAT(T254:CX254))+2))<$O$7-DAY($O$7)+1,TRUE,"N/A")),"N/A") - I was getting a lot of Value results as sometimes the sequence would not be there so added in the iferror, could you please help me to understand which months its looking at? I can see that it looks for the date in O7 in the index array - how can I adjust this part of the formula to look at and include the current month? it seems to not be including it. Sorry if this doe snot make sense! I'm not that great with spreadsheets!
Hi,
sorry, my real day job got in the way yesterday .... but essentially, I thought on your first example that you wanted to only look at up to the month before (so if you have a Sept date in O7, it would look until August only.)

So this part:
Excel Formula:
<O7-DAY(O7)+1
is essentially generating the date of "1st of current month", and checks that the sequence is "less than that" eg. meaning it happens before that date.

So, if you want to include up to the current day / month - then simply replace it with
Excel Formula:
<O7

So essenaitlly your formula would look like:

Excel Formula:
[QUOTE]
=IFERROR(IF(H254="no payments","TRUE",IF(INDEX($T$9:$CX$9,1,(FIND("111",CONCAT(T254:CX254))+2))<$O$7,TRUE,"N/A")),"N/A")
[/QUOTE]

apologies if you solved it already ..

Rob

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Test for Multiple Conditions in IF?
Use AND(test, test, test, test) or OR(test, test, test, ...) as the logical_test argument of IF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWBA

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back