Getting Emails (or at least subject line) into an excel file, possubly with SharePoint

SandsB

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have emails that are sent by about 30 people in my group. The Outlook emails are basically several rows of an Excel file pasted into the body of the email. We use this as a way to have everybody enter the same info in the same way for a particular process - sort of like a form. What I'd like to do is, but don't think I can, have these same emails directed to a SharePoint list so they just show up on my SharePoint web site whenever they're created. The problem is that only attachments in emails to a SharePoint email address will show up in the list, not emails that don't have attachments. I've read this so I believe it to be true.

So, does anybody know a non-SharePoint trick for getting the subject line of Outlook emails into an Excel file. I don't want ALL my emails to go into the file so I'd need to somehow filter it by looking for a string that only these emails have: "REPLNo"

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back