Gmail invites

Von Pookie

MrExcel MVP
I have 6 Gmail invites to give away.

Anyone want one? :)

PM me with your email address and I'll send you one.

I'll post again when they're gone.

Excel Facts

Square and cube roots
The =SQRT(25) is a square root. For a cube root, use =125^(1/3). For a fourth root, use =625^(1/4).
And threaded messages and intellisense addresses. Good stuff! :)

I just got one, but haven't tried it yet. Looks a helluva lot better than Hotmail.

Smitty

NateO said:
And threaded messages and intellisense addresses. Good stuff! :)

And ads, I'll stick with pop3/thunderbird thanks, why I have...gigs and gigs of space available for my email!

-sam

The ads? Pfft. I don't even notice the things, honestly.

All they are are the little text ads on the side of the screen like when you do an actual Google search. Half the time I don't even realize they're there. And they don't show up on every message.

<strike>Ok, there are now a total of 5 available. 1 left from mine, but </strike> my husband chipped in the 4 he's got and told me to just give them away here, too.

I need an email address to send the invite to, along with a first and last name--if I don't already know it. If you don't give a name, something will be made up for you (You *have* to put a first/last name to send the invites.)

Edit: Ok, the ones I had are all gone. So there are 4 available from my other half, and there may be a slight delay in sending those out (he actually has work to do, unlike me at work ;) ) But I'll keep track of who sends me a message and have him get those out as soon as he can.

Again, I'll post when they're all gone :)

-sam said:
And ads, I'll stick with pop3/thunderbird thanks, why I have...gigs and gigs of space available for my email!
Fair does mate. The ads are no where near as loud as hotmail's, just for edification. I hardly notice them. :)

Ok, apparently they've all been used, now. I may post again if I have more to get rid of, but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catterz66

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back