Having a message box pop upon check box selection.

Ne021384

<INS style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; POSITION: relative; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 234px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline-table; HEIGHT: 60px; VISIBILITY: visible; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0px"></INS>
Good Morning all,

Ive tried to get help with this a few times, but it doesnt seem to be an easy task. What I have is a form I have made up and it has mutliple options for job complete and incomplete. What I am trying to accomplish is when one of my techs clicks job incomplete. A text box or message box in yellow pops up and states "If Job is Incomplete please state why in the remarks section." I know this is possible im just having trouble getting it to work properly. Any help is more than appreciated. Thank you kindly.

Anthony

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
It is a different type of task thats needed and i did not phrase the question right I have found out. but i may have figured it out with the help of a few others on here, but thank you very much sergio for the offered help I do greatly appreciate it. If i am still stumped and the help does not work properly I may still take you up on that one sir. Again thank you greatly

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AUSSW

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back