Help!!!! Can't work this out for myself!

mhenesy

Hi, I'm new to VBA but have done well so far, but now I'm stuck as to what loops I need to create. This is what I'm trying to achieve.

Firstly, I have a spreadsheet form into which I need users to add serial numbers into 2 columns via a userform. The first field in the form will poplulate rows B10 thru B39 for the first set of numbers (all different), the second field in the form will populate rows D10 thru D39 with the second set of numbers (again all different).

Then I need the user to continue inputting data to populate rows H10 thru H39 and J10 thru J39 and so on across the spreadsheet until they reach BD10 thru BF39, however they don't have to complete the whole form if this is not required, they could stop at what ever point they need to, eg AF10 thru AF15 and AH10 thru AH15.

I hope this makes sense!

In essence, the VBA programming must allow automatic jump to the next range, ie B10 thru B39 and D10 thru D39 to H10 thru H39 and J10 thru J39.

All the above adds the data from the User Form under a command button to add the data.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

:confused::oops::rolleyes:

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvine

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back