2. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear Friends
In image 1 i have created a userform to save my invoice data,

Dim dcc As Long
Dim abc As Worksheet
Set abc = Worksheets
i was use this DIM commond to save my data. but now i was created a new userform Check image 2.
in New UeserForm i want to search my Product by Product Code through Combobox
For Example:
When i type Product Code "1" in Combobox1 and Qty in (TextBox1) then Only my Qty Value save in Sheet2 ColumeA7 But When
When i type Product Code "2" in Combobox1 and Qty in (TextBox1) then Only my Qty Value save in Sheet2 ColumeB7
When i type Product Code "3" in Combobox1 and Qty in (TextBox1) then Only my Qty Data save in Sheet2 ColumeC7
When i type Product Code "4" in Combobox1 and Qty in (TextBox1) then Only my Qty Data save in Sheet2 ColumeD8.....................ETC

And also save my Customer Details and Date
Please Help.....

Image 1

pic1.png

image2
UserForm.png

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce
Salam AsifShah,
I would suggest providing sample workbook along with the query and the code you are already working with. This would greatly help everyone to understand the query and provide a suitable solution, rather then trying to make assumptions and create data themselves.
You can use file service like dropbox or onedrive for your sample workbook.

Upvote 0
Salam AsifShah,
I would suggest providing sample workbook along with the query and the code you are already working with. This would greatly help everyone to understand the query and provide a suitable solution, rather then trying to make assumptions and create data themselves.
You can use file service like dropbox or onedrive for your sample workbook.
Wsallam Fahad Bhai.

Can i Speak in Urdu Here ? Bcoz my English is Not Good . Or Can you Please Give Me Your Contact Number. or start send me Private Msg.

Upvote 0
Asif I would love to communicate in urdu, but ethically speaking that would not seem right, as the board is for mutual benefit for everyone. If you want you can send me a pm, and i will reply to it, but I would suggest, if your query is resolved, post details in this thread so that it would prove to be beneficial for any one else with a similar query.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fahad Dear my English is not good :( and how can i PM you please

Upvote 0
Ok.
Upload your file to dropbox and post a link in the thread. Then we will proceed to resolution of your query.

or
click on the little envelope icon, right to your username and then click start conversation, and send me a pm.

Upvote 0
I would suggest, in your dispatch userform, create 3 comboboxes only, categorized under your 3 main products.
then under each product, create another combobox for rgb, 250, 500, 1000, etc... that way you will have lesser controls to write code for.
once done, then we will use the if statement to do what you need.

Upvote 0
Complete UserForm New
This is complete userform . and i want to save button coding as we discuses. Please help
Userform to Excel Sheet Data Transfer
1 Date
2 SD Code
3 SD Name
4 Bill
5Truck#
6 Forklifter
7 Labour
8 Freight
9 Total Invoice Amount
10. Product Information ( Only "QTY" TextBox Value)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back