Help presenting and organizing quarterly projections

VadersKid

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hey y'all. I need some help with my tracking sheet I am currently using for our office. I started building a sheet to track all office functions about a month ago and have been progressively been building it up ever since. The example I am providing is the jist of what I have been doing (facility and rep names are obviously changed). The actual sheet is heavily formatted with conditional formatting and formulas, etc...But, now I am at the point where I need to present the info and it needs to be presented in a way that my superiors can see what is going to be accomplished in the upcoming Fiscal Year (2023). So basically, only actions that are going to be scheduled in Q1-Q4. I tried using advanced filters, Pivot Tables and just about anything else you could think of and I could not get the data to filter correctly (see attached image of the mess I made of the Pivot Table). I have included an example of what I am trying to accomplish (last image). But if anyone has any other suggestions on how I could maybe track the data in a different organization, which wouldn't be ideal since I have spent so much time working on what I already have. Or maybe keep how I have been tracking but assist in how it can be presented in a cleaner fashion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Side note: The actual tracking sheet I have has over 200 facilities listed, there are also lots of blank cells. So that's why I track it in the order that I do. This way I don't lose sight of facilities.

How I am tracking
DATA.png

My disaster of a Pivot Table
data 2.png

Something similar to what I would like to see for presentation purposes
DATA 3.png

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
Its not big challenge if you could attach a mini sheet (or attach actual file via google drive, or dropbox,...), to help helpers avoid from inputing data manually.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoom82

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back