Help reuired to make excel sheet for leave tracker

shahzad074

HI

i am just average in excel , my boss has requested to make a sheet for employees annual leave track, And i have tried last 7 days , but failed.
there should be separate tabs for each employee having detail for employee on top and below different column with leave request date , leave start and end date approve date and approve by, and reaming balance from his leaves.
+ 1 summary sheet showing all employees leave requests.

problem is how to make summary sheet from all these separate tabs , or i should work on summary sheet and it will extract data to separate tabs.

one more thing very important , at same time only one employee can take the leave, if we receive request with in same dates when other employee is on leave it should give error......:(:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks if you can help me in any way to save my job...

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.
this is hard to do in Excel.
You want a database. (which Access is perfect for this) It can keep track if individuals, the time off and can compute the intersection of 2 people wanting the same dates.
Learn Access. Its a great tool.

Upvote 0
Hi,

You can have one I made. It's not fancy though. You just need to change the tab names then highlight the contents of each person's tab and ctrlH and replace the current name with the name you want.

I'm not sure how to attach it to a reply though.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwguy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back