Hi Moderators

In any case, those of us (like me) who have used photos, you don't really know if they are actually us or not anyway. ;)

I had uploaded my picture but do not know why it is not showing... :( any Idea...
If you click Settings at the top right of the page, then in the subsequent screen at the left under 'My Settings' is 'Edit Profile Picture' and 'Edit Avatar'. It is the Avatar that you need to show your picture in each of your posts. What you have is a 'Profile Picture' which just shows when viewing your profile, and in any case I'm sure doesn't look much like you. ;)

In my case I just chose a picture of a younger and very good looking man ;)

If you click Settings at the top right of the page, then in the subsequent screen at the left under 'My Settings' is 'Edit Profile Picture' and 'Edit Avatar'. It is the Avatar that you need to show your picture in each of your posts. What you have is a 'Profile Picture' which just shows when viewing your profile, and in any case I'm sure doesn't look much like you. ;)

Peter........ :D Actually I had changed my picture but the problem is that I am trying to upload my picture but getting "This BMP image has the incorrect file extension." what should I do in this situation...?

We do not require people to post pictures of themselves, and as Andrew pointed out, many of us haven't (I haven't and I see that you haven't either).

So, I don't think there is much more we can do for you about that.

I am trying to upload my picture but getting an error, but I will be uploaded...

I think I have done... :) now you can see the young and handsome Boy :P Ha ha ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back