Hiring for Data Analyst/Programmer in Toronto

slourenco

Company: CREIT Management Limited
Position: Data Analyst/Programmer

I. Excel Based Reporting Support: Oversee operations and development of our Excel based reporting platform
II. Excel Based Reporting Process {backup}: Performs various procedural duties to execute a monthly report generation when primary individual is unavailable.
Key Tasks
A. Participates with a project team to produce MS Office-based systems and procedures to enhance reporting and analysis capabilities.
B. Collaborates with senior management and project team members to conceptualize by building MS Office based templates and models
C. Work with various staff to understand business requirements and translate those needs into a working process and report.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Strong visual basic programming
· 3 – 5 years experience in a application programmer role
· A technology diploma or degree with an emphasis on computer programming
· Microsoft training or designation such an MCP or MCAD
· Strong communication and people skills required from both a business and technical perspective
· Analytic characteristics and detail oriented

All interested candidates can apply to Careers@creit.ca

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
pound.gif

So is the money a big secret then ...... why :devilish: ? Is it rubbish?

Hi Will,
It's actually a great job with a great company in Toronto. I've worked with them for 2 years but am moving to Texas next month. I wish I could stay. It's one of the nicest places I've ever worked. It would be of interest to someone with strong VBA skills and some background in financial analysis or real estate.

PS: Anybody have work in Texas or need remote consulting work? :)

Doug

Not anywhere near the computing hubs of Austin or Dallas....but out in the West Texas town of El Paso where I married a beautiful Mexican girl.

Man, I love that song. Childhood flashback, there as my grandpa used to play/sing that all the time. I wonder where my old Marty Robbins tapes are...

I married a beautiful Mexican girl once, then I found out their tradition is that if you marry one, you marry her whole family.... The only good thing that came out of it was my two daughters.

West Texas town of El Paso
Not a huge tech population there, but they have a need. All kidding aside, I'd check with the Border Patrol. AG Edwards has some finance listings. Although if you can, move to Las Cruces instead, as El Paso can REALLY suck (I'm from Texas, so I can say that...) You're also closer to skiing in Taos.

And if you are absolutely forced to live there, Chihuahua Charlie's in Juarez can be a fun place to spend a few bucks... :wink:

Good luck!

Smitty

pennysaver said:
And if you are absolutely forced to live there, Chihuahua Charlie's in Juarez can be a fun place to spend a few bucks... :wink:
Smitty
Thanks Smitty, but it is with sad heart that I must inform you that they tore down paradise and put up a parking lot. :(

Thanks Smitty, but it is with sad heart that I must inform you that they tore down paradise and put up a parking lot.
What a **** shame, but I guess all good things must come to an end. :unsure:

I guess my shirt is all I'll have to remember it by...

Smitty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aides

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back