How can I make the graph ignore blanks

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Your chart has no X values, for one thing. For another, some of the "blank" cells have a zero in them, but the display options for the worksheet are not to show zeros in cells with zero values. Also, column A has labels for some rows which are "hidden" by using white font color. All of these make it hard to track down issues. Especially the white font.

In general, if you have gaps in the data, you will get gaps in the chart.

You could turn BB101:B149 into a Table using Ctrl+T, then filter one of the columns W1, W2, or W3 so that you do not display blanks. This will make the blanks in the chart disappear.

Upvote 0
Well is there a vba code that enables me to convert an equation except a blank in the case that the cell has no values only and then put a condition in the code that if there is an empty row it will be removed

Upvote 0
Well is there a vba code that enables me to convert an equation except a blank in the case that the cell has no values only and then put a condition in the code that if there is an empty row it will be removed
You would have to write something specific to your situation.

Upvote 0
Hello the problem has been solved now I need help with the vba code can you help me please

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mari_mariou

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back