How do i Archieve this for five Branches

Nelson11

[FONT=&quot]okay this is how I have explained it please try to understand many as you can for me thanks [/FONT][FONT=&quot]users sheets[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i want to us to start from the users sheet step by step [/FONT][FONT=&quot]i want to explain how we used to do it first and that might help you understand what I want to archive . this was the method i was using, i will be using Annex Users and Annex to do the explanation. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]on the annex users that's where all the product annex sells are listed and the every products are in KG and so we list all the PRODUCTS, WEIGHT (KG), PIECES (KG), for the next day 28-Dec-2015 but I leave one row and colored it to differentiate [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and drag PIECES TOTAL column to the next day where the products list ends because the Pieces Total contains a formulas like (=in pieces columns [/FONT][FONT=&quot]: SANDRA Plus GIFTY)Times PIECES (GK) divided by WEIGHT (KG)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]this was how I use to do it copy and paste for the next day. And link the users sheets to the supervisors sheets this how I was doing each day for users sheets and supervisors sheets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Solution[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I want on the users sheets, is that is it possible to build a user form to the users sheets and is it possible to make the column that contains the formulas to affect the entire column instead of dragging [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And how we make this to be reflecting on the supervisors sheet that when users input data from their sheets it should automatically reflect on the supervisors sheets. This is for the users sheets[/FONT]

Supervisors sheets
In the supervisors sheet the only new columns are : TOTAL CTNS SOLD, QTY TRANSFER, QTY RECEIVED,OPENING STOCK AND CLOSING STOCK these are the new columns on the supervisors sheet the first nine (9) columns are linked from the users sheet the tis is how I did it. FROM THE SUPERVISORS SHEET IN DATE COLUMN =THEN I WENT BACK TO USERS SHEET AND SELECT DATE FROM THE USER AND HIT ENTER KEY AFTER THEN I DRAGED IT TO TOTAL PIECES SLOD COLUMN. There are some formulas I used for the TOTAL CTNS SOLD AND CLOSING STOCK AT THE SUPERVISORS SHEET WHICH WAS DOING THE CALCULATIONS FOR ME
IN TOTAL CTNS SOLD CELL(=TOTAL PIECES SOLD+SANDRA+GIFTY) IN THE USERS LINKED SHEET YOU WILL SEE FULL CARTONS then it gives me the cartons sold for the day on a specific product and then drag all these formulas to a certain number of cells so the it will be automatic update the only thing I will be doing is feed the closing stocks in to the opening stocks that is copy and paste to the next day
SOLUTION:

Master Sheet Solution

1 How can we make the master sheet to count all the products , opening and closing stocks and their daily changes
and when there’s a transfer or received good the master should update itself automatically since they don’t sell same product at the branches
2 How can we add each products price to the master sheet
3 how can we make the master sheet count to count all the products quantity “ like product A from all the branches to be counted as one general quantity
4 how can we prevent formulas from deleting
5 How can we make the formulas affect the entire column

Please help me

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingwi11y

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back