How do I change the range in this code.

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
'for' Loop @Fluff need your help to edit this..
This code was shared by Fluff last year which worked correctly in the previous project. At first the data extracted was filled in around 600 rows but when the value of the amount to be extracted has increased, it is not possible to get the data in 600 rows. Hence the formulas in rows after the 600th row have been shifted to the top so that I can get unlimited rows to fill the data.
If the number of rows is avoided and changed to unlimited rows it will be really helpful in future.
I am trying this code by changing the range in the code by editing it. But I am getting a run time error 1004 at this line. Can someone please help me to correct it.? I want to add this code at the end of the existing code.
Rich (BB code):
         Cells(2000, .Offset(, -14).Column).End(xlUp).Offset(1).Resize(2).Value = .Offset(.Count - 2).Resize(2).Value
Link to the file is below
Shift amounts.xlsm

Last edited:
Something is amiss. The daily sales is not transferred to Total sheet. The dates have vanished from the Daily sheet too. Maybe that is the reason. That is due to in extract sheet the dates are erased in column 6.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
I replaced the total code with your code. That is what I was supposed to do right?

Upvote 0
I can't find the download button. Got it the second time.

Upvote 0
Your workbook is working perfect but not mine. I will check it out tomorrow and let you know. I already bumped my head on the table since I am feeling very sleepy and I don't want to bump once again. :)

Upvote 0
Good Morning JohnnyL. I had deleted the 6th row by mistake maybe. That is why I was not getting the proper result. Now that the query is solved time to close the post. Thank you once again JohnnyL. :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back