How do I combine some info from sheets by a certain criteria into one sheet in excel

pips8885

I working on creating an excel workbook that will help price match to other companies that sell the same product as mine does. There are 4 tabs with each tab being a different company. Our sku is column A, vendor is column B, Brand is column C, Model is column D, Color is Column E, Color 2 is Column F, Our Cost is Column G, Our Selling Price is Column H, eye size is Column I. That is all going to be the same on each tab. Then Column J is going to be the link to the other companies site, Column K is the date that we price checked on, and column L is the price that our competitor is selling at. I would like to have a master sheet that will combine all of this information, but only the most current date that we are looking at. Maybe have a dropdown that chooses the date, so we only get those prices on that date from the competitors.

Any thoughts on how to make this work would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Pips:)

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sravya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back