How do i work my formula to include 3 criteria, model, item is eg credit etc, and date search?

Minty5490

I HAVE MANAGED TO DO A FORMULA WHICH CAN COUNT MODELS RECEIVED AND WITHIN A DATE RANGE FROM THE RETURNS MAIN SHEET.

BUT WHEN I TRY TO DO THE FORMULA TO "COUNT HOW MANY CREDITS TOTAL IN COLUMN D - FROM THE RETURNS SHEET COLUMN N - AND FOR EACH MODELS".

MY FORMULA WHICH WORKS IN SUMMARY SHEET - TOTAL RECEIVED COLUMN, BUT CAN MAKE TO WORK IN THE OTHER COLUMNS IN SUMMARY.

=SUMIFS(RETURNS!$N:$N,RETURNS!$I:$I,A$5,RETURNS!$N:$N,$D4,RETURNS!$A:$A,">="&$A$2)-SUMIFS(RETURNS!$N:$N,RETURNS!$I:$I,A$5,RETURNS!$N:$N,$D4,RETURNS!$A:$A,">="&$C$2)

WHERE IS MY FORMULA GOING WRONG? TO COUNT CREDITS TOTAL FROM COLUMN D, AND REPAIRED COLUMN, REPLACED COLUMN ETC - ALSO SEARCHING FOR DATE RANGE. MAIN RETURNS SHEET COLUMN N TO W - AND FOR EACH PRODUCT MODELS RECEIVED? I USED THE SAME FORMULA AND INPUT THE OTHER CELLS.:oops:

WORKS FOR COUNTING THE MODELS IN THE RECEIVED TOTAL COLUMN WITHIN THE DATE RANGE, BUT CANT FIND OUT HOW TO ASK FOR IT TO SEARCH FOR DATE RANGE, MODELS RECEIVED, AND COUNT WHICH ARE FOR CREDITS, REPAIRED, REPLACED FROM THESE COLUMNS FROM THE MAIN SHEET.

IF ANYONE HAS TIME TO HELP, MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS sample table link below -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7d4rcixma724uo/sample V2.xlsx?dl=0

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Not caring to read something entirely posted in capital letters, see if this link can help you find a solution: Excel SUMPRODUCT formula - Syntax, Usage, Examples and Tutorial | Chandoo.org - Learn Microsoft Excel Online

Avoid using entire column references like $N:$N, your formulas will be slower to evaluate as it will test for every single cell in that column, whether or not they are blank or empty. You are then using multiple entire column references in your formula which just adds to the "slowness"

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texmansru47

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back