# HOW TO IMAGE LOCK IN EXCEL SHEET ??? VBA ....

krunal123

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
  3. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I was try image fix in particular area .... image never move & resize ......how to possible vba code , pleased let me show ......
i can't try .......this query i'm not solve.....

Help me !!!

EXCEL 365 OR EXCEL 2016

Attachments

• image_2020-10-28_093009.png
    image_2020-10-28_093009.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 19

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
you can right click the point in the first screen shot and click on Format Cells. click the protection tab and make sure all cells are not locked. Screen shot 2-Then go to the review tab and click protect sheet. Make sure the only box with a check mark is Select Unlocked Cells. This will lock the photo and still let you use the cells.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-02 173514.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-11-02 173514.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot 2020-11-02 173658.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-11-02 173658.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
Not exactly sure what you mean, but it sounds like you don't want to change your picture dimensions when resizing rows or columns. Quick way to do this is to right click the image, chart, etc. and select 'Format Picture'. I have Excel 2016 so it's the third option for me so I just select 'Don't move or size with cells' and problem solved. Hope this helps.
1604363206661.png

Upvote 0
Not exactly sure what you mean, but it sounds like you don't want to change your picture dimensions when resizing rows or columns. Quick way to do this is to right click the image, chart, etc. and select 'Format Picture'. I have Excel 2016 so it's the third option for me so I just select 'Don't move or size with cells' and problem solved. Hope this helps.
View attachment 25395

NOT Working....
After used this trick to move image every where

Upvote 0
you can right click the point in the first screen shot and click on Format Cells. click the protection tab and make sure all cells are not locked. Screen shot 2-Then go to the review tab and click protect sheet. Make sure the only box with a check mark is Select Unlocked Cells. This will lock the photo and still let you use the cells.

So Amazing Tricks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaurav_7829

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back