how to mark a thread as "solved"

thumper64

Hi all ....
brilliant forum thank you :)

My first post was answered super quick and i replyed to say thank you and marked it as solved i think ....

just want to be sure i'm all within ettiqette and rules etc

thumper64 (phil)

Some videos you may like

Smitty

Legend
Welcome to the Board!

You're fine. We don't mark threads as solved here, so all you have to do is say thanks if you got a solution that works for you. The worst thing you can do is not give any acknowledgement. ;)

HTH,

scottylad2

I'd just add a footnote, you'll find with Excel and some of the Brilliant Excelers on this site, you'll get a perfectly good answer from one board member, and a while later, sometimes all of 5 minutes or even days later you'll get other answers added, and thats how people learn and test themselves on here. And the more varied solutions and explanations you get, the more it will help you understand just how awesome Excel is

thumper64

ADVERTISEMENT

thanks scottylad2 ...

Smitty

Legend
...you'll get a perfectly good answer from one board member, and a while later, sometimes all of 5 minutes or even days later you'll get other answers added...
Without a doubt, which is another of the reasons we opt not to mark threads as solved. :)

DavidRoger

Board Regular
I am worry I am not following the rules here.
Search and found this.

Thank you. :D

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmajewsk

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...