How to summarize desired sheets from different worksheets?

Whiplash

Ok, this is my case:
-I have 5 worksheets. Names are: Ranking-AntiSlider, Ranking-EasySlider, Ranking-Slider, Ranking-Speeder and Ranking-Spinner.
-Each worksheet has 6 sheets. The last one is the only important one - it's called Overall.

The thing I want:
I need to summarize all values from each of worksheets that are in their Overall sheets.
This is how each Overall sheet looks.
-I have names of players in column B that starts from B2 (B1 is header) and goes down.
-I have values of points in column C that start from C2 (C1 is header) and goes down.

So, I need new excel document that will summarize points for all of those players. Basically, it should recognize the same player name of all 5 Overall sheets and summarize his points. Names should be written from B2 and so on; points should be written from C2 and so on in that new document too.
So, this will be making some kind of Overall of Overall.

I couldn't upload here my files, cause all of those rankings are made by dynamic formulas while importing some external data. So, they wouldn't work out of my PC.

If you can solve this problem by making a macro - you're also welcome. I just hope it's possible to do, no matter what way you use. Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Ok, this is my case:
-I have 5 worksheets. Names are: Ranking-AntiSlider, Ranking-EasySlider, Ranking-Slider, Ranking-Speeder and Ranking-Spinner.
-Each worksheet has 6 sheets. The last one is the only important one - it's called Overall.

The thing I want:
I need to summarize all values from each of worksheets that are in their Overall sheets.
This is how each Overall sheet looks.
-I have names of players in column B that starts from B2 (B1 is header) and goes down.
-I have values of points in column C that start from C2 (C1 is header) and goes down.

So, I need new excel document that will summarize points for all of those players. Basically, it should recognize the same player name of all 5 Overall sheets and summarize his points. Names should be written from B2 and so on; points should be written from C2 and so on in that new document too.
So, this will be making some kind of Overall of Overall.

I couldn't upload here my files, cause all of those rankings are made by dynamic formulas while importing some external data. So, they wouldn't work out of my PC.

If you can solve this problem by making a macro - you're also welcome. I just hope it's possible to do, no matter what way you use. Thanks in advance.

Does this help?
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...orksheets-vlookup-array-sumproduct-sumif.html

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaagu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back