If Form Field is Empty/Blank, do not copy value labels to worksheet

pjbassdc

Hi All,

I have a userform that is copying entries into a log sheet. On the userform I have multiple fields that I am combining to place data in 1 cell on a worksheet. When I run my submit macro, I am recording the value labels from my code "mA L" and "mA R" even though I may not have any number value provided. ie, I didn't have a value on the userform.

I was hoping someone may be able to help me prevent the value labels from being passed on to the logsheet, if no number value accompanies it. I have a total of 12 possible entires. I may have 4 on the left, 3 on the right as an example.

Ideally, it should look something like this:

L2 12mA L, L2 20mA R
L4 23mA L
L5 15mA L, L5 25mA R
S1 20mA L, S1 14 mA R

Here is my code that brings it to my logsheet. Just not sure quite how to block the labels from coming over with no number value. I would imagine each line would need to be evaluated individually.

Code:
Cells(erow, 23) = cb_level1.Text & "  " & tb_level1l.Text & "mA L" & ", " & cb_level1.Text & "  " & tb_level1r.Text & "mA R" & vbCrLf _
& cb_level2.Text & "  " & tb_level2l.Text & "mA L" & ", " & cb_level2.Text & "  " & tb_level2r.Text & "mA R" & vbCrLf _
& cb_level3.Text & "  " & tb_level3l.Text & "mA L" & ", " & cb_level3.Text & "  " & tb_level3r.Text & "mA R" & vbCrLf _
& cb_level4.Text & "  " & tb_level4l.Text & "mA L" & ", " & cb_level4.Text & "  " & tb_level4r.Text & "mA R" & vbCrLf _
& cb_level5.Text & "  " & tb_level5l.Text & "mA L" & ", " & cb_level5.Text & "  " & tb_level5r.Text & "mA R" & vbCrLf _
& cb_level6.Text & "  " & tb_level6l.Text & "mA L" & ", " & cb_level6.Text & "  " & tb_level6r.Text & "mA R"

Thank you for what assistance you may be able to provide.

Patrick

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back