Lukma

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
HI Friends

i need an Assistance with a formula am little confused In, i have tried with but am getting just one result.
Appreciate good friends to help with formula and how to go about it.

IF column A=Rigs&Barge and Column B is Greater >= 70% Then Result should be Cargo Valume >70%
IF Column A=Rigs&Barges and Column B is Less than <70% Then Result should be Cargo Valume <70%
IF Column A=Complex and Column C is Greater Than 12:00 Then Result should be " Day light Complexes 12Hrs"

Appreciate any help on how to get the formula done

Thanks & Regards :)

I'm afraid that I am getting lost as the expected results keep changing.
Hi Peter

So sorry about that just getting the update from my Team Leader
But thats the final Key Performance indicator ( KPI ) required
As the Rigs&Barges also involves the total Hours as well
That means if Cargo Percentage is 70% above the total hours max is 20 hrs. and if it exceeded 20Hrs then (KPI not Met)and if it is below 20hrs or 20hrs exact then (KPI met)
and if the Cargo Percentage is less than 70% max Time is 14 hrs. and if it exceeded 14 hrs. the (KPI not Met) and if it is below 14hrs or 14hrs exact then (KPI met)
for the complex only determine on hours which the max hours is 12hrs meaning if its less or equal to 12hrs then (KPI met) but if it is above 12hrs. then (KPI not met)

I hope am able to explain properly

Regards

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What does custom number format of ;;; mean?
Three semi-colons will hide the value in the cell. Although most people use white font instead.
How about:
Excel Formula:
=IF(B3="Complex",IF(D3>0.5,"Day light Complexes > 12Hrs","Day light Complexes <=12Hrs"),IF(B3="Rigs&Barges",IF(C3<0.7,"Cargo Volume <70%","Cargo Volume >=70%"),""))
Flashbond

Great that was awesome :) , the complex did exact what i needed, please can you look into the Rigs&barges.

IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C <70% and Col-D >14:00 answer should be Cargo Volume < 70% (KPI Not Met)
IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C <70% and Col-D <=14:00 answer should be Cargo Volume < 70% (KPI Met)

IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C >=70% and Col-D >20:00 answer should be Cargo Volume >= 70% (KPI Not Met)
IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C >=70% and Col-D <=20:00 answer should be Cargo Volume < 70% (KPI Met)

Regards

Upvote 0
How about:
Excel Formula:
=IF(B3="Complex",IF(D3>0.5,"Day light Complexes > 12Hrs","Day light Complexes <=12Hrs"),IF(B3="Rigs&Barges",IF(C3<0.7,"Cargo Volume <70%","Cargo Volume >=70%"),""))

Hi Flashbond

Great, and awesome :) the complex did exact what i needed, Please can you look into the Rigs&Barges

IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C <70% and Col-D >14:00 answer should be Cargo Volume < 70% (KPI Not Met)
IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C <70% and Col-D <=14:00 answer should be Cargo Volume < 70% (KPI Met)

IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C >=70% and Col-D >20:00 answer should be Cargo Volume >= 70% (KPI Not Met)
IF Col-B=Rigs&barges and Col-C >=70% and Col-D <=20:00 answer should be Cargo Volume >=70% (KPI Met)

Appreciate your support

Regards

Upvote 0
Excel Formula:
=IF(B3="Complex",IF(D3>0.5,"Day light Complexes > 12Hrs","Day light Complexes <=12Hrs"),IF(B3="Rigs&Barges",IF(AND(C3<0.7;D3>14/24),"KPI Not Met","KPI Met"),IF(AND(C3>=0.7;D3<=14/24),"KPI Not Met","KPI Met")))

Upvote 0
Solution
Excel Formula:
=IF(B3="Complex",IF(D3>0.5,"Day light Complexes > 12Hrs","Day light Complexes <=12Hrs"),IF(B3="Rigs&Barges",IF(AND(C3<0.7;D3>14/24),"KPI Not Met","KPI Met"),IF(AND(C3>=0.7;D3<=14/24),"KPI Not Met","KPI Met")))
Flashbond :)

many thanks i really love this so so great, hoping to learn and improve my skills on Excel formula joining the forum as been a great help to me am so so Grateful to all in forum

Peter
Flashbond
and many others which i never mentioned names

Am using this Great opportunity to say many thanks to you all and you guys has been a great friend to all making life more easiers

:):):)

Thanks & Regards

Upvote 0
I am sorry,

There is a mistake in my formula. Please use the following:
Excel Formula:
=IF(B3="Complex",IF(D3>0.5,"Day light Complexes > 12Hrs","Day light Complexes <=12Hrs"),IF(B3="Rigs&Barges",IF(OR(AND(C3<0.7,D3<=14/24),AND(C3>=0.7,D3<=20/24)),"KPI Met",IF(OR(AND(C3<0.7,D3>14/24),ANDC3>=0.7,D3>20/24)),"KPI Not Met")),""))

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JazzSingerNL

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back