IF

adamswalwell

So I have used the formula that I was given so that if I was to click on a macro button it would add to a reciept and deduct the value from the stock sheet but now for my Fish and Chip Shop I would like to be able to have a warning pop-up when the stock reaches a certain level (50 for example)

So, to get onto the system you have to enter a password to get to the main menu and from there you select either sales or stock I would like it that after the correct password was entered there would be a warning window popping up saying that for example fish needs re-ordering. This would happen for all of the stock when it reached a certain level so that I know when i need to re-order.

If anyone is able to help me I would grately appreciate it!!

tusharm

MrExcel MVP
So, what do you need help with? For the syntax of a 'If' check out XL VBA help for 'if statement' (w/o the quotes). For how to do a pop up check out XL VBA help for 'msgbox'.

adamswalwell

I would like it so that because I have set it so that a password comes on when you click from the user interface onto the main menu after the correct password is entered i would like it to be able check all the stock levels of the different products within the workbook and then generate a pop up window with "warning stock level of (product name) low" for as many products as there are which are below a set stock level so that i no when to re-order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rovius

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Problem with Radio Button's format control
    I am creating an employee evaluation template (a sample is below) Column A is the category Column B, C D, E and F will be ratings (unacceptable...
  • Last Display on userform to a Listbox
    [CODE=vba] lstdisplay.ColumnCount = 15 lstdisplay.RowSource = "A1:O600000" [/CODE] So when i do this it Displays everything on the sheet i am...
  • Rename and move files to a new location
    Dear all, I have an excel file with the following information. The actual file name is at column A but i want to rename it using the following...
  • Help with True/False Formula
    Hello! Am stumped how to fix this formula, in which my result returns 'True', but it should return False. =IF(AG2=True...
  • Clear extra characters from a provided range of cells
    Dear All, I have following code which gives me desired output to remove extra characters from a provided range. But it takes too much time when...
  • Help with Current and highest streaks
    Hi there, I've just joined the forum and this is my first post. I've already spent quite a bit of time searching the net and this forum for a...