IF

adamswalwell

So I have used the formula that I was given so that if I was to click on a macro button it would add to a reciept and deduct the value from the stock sheet but now for my Fish and Chip Shop I would like to be able to have a warning pop-up when the stock reaches a certain level (50 for example)

So, to get onto the system you have to enter a password to get to the main menu and from there you select either sales or stock I would like it that after the correct password was entered there would be a warning window popping up saying that for example fish needs re-ordering. This would happen for all of the stock when it reached a certain level so that I know when i need to re-order.

If anyone is able to help me I would grately appreciate it!!

tusharm

MrExcel MVP
So, what do you need help with? For the syntax of a 'If' check out XL VBA help for 'if statement' (w/o the quotes). For how to do a pop up check out XL VBA help for 'msgbox'.

adamswalwell

I would like it so that because I have set it so that a password comes on when you click from the user interface onto the main menu after the correct password is entered i would like it to be able check all the stock levels of the different products within the workbook and then generate a pop up window with "warning stock level of (product name) low" for as many products as there are which are below a set stock level so that i no when to re-order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fish31

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...