Insert vba code in a pdf form and then send the answers by clicking on the send button incorporated in the pdf

stefanoste78

Board Regular
Good evening.

I saw on youtube that there is the possibility of creating pdf forms that after being filled in by the user after sending them by email, allow the automatic forwarding of replies via google scheet or drive / dropbox.

Is there anyone who has experience on this?

Then I would like to understand if this possibility occurs through a macro or if it is the excel file containing the macro that is transformed into pdf containing the code gragie to the adob reader professional modules.

Thanks

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
Writing to a PDF that allows fields to be input is not really a doable scenario. Even if you could create fields, the end user can't save them to the PDF.

I create forms in Excel on regular sheets. Usually the fields restrict the user to enter what you need or provides a list to choose from. You can create a macro that saves the sheet to a PDF. I created a macro that saved the PDF file and then sent an email with the file attached to the correct email address provided in the workbook. That way the user just had to hit a button.

Upvote 0
i saw a YouTube video that allows the transmission of data in the PDF form clicking on a button on the PDF.
this is happening in the integration pdf - Google sheet - zapier

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply.
I checked the web and it appears that the author has deleted the video.
I checked here:

The video looks like these:

With the difference that when those who fill out the pdf form by clicking at the top on send, the data are sent on google scheet without having to send the completed pdf back via email.

If I remember correctly it was a combination of: pdf filler, zapier and google scheet

Upvote 0
You should contact Randy at Excel for Freelancers. He allows you to purchase a whole host of workbooks that he used in all of his videos. The second link below looks like the one you're looking for. Looks like it was reposted to Youtube by a different person. These require at least some knowledge of VBA and a pretty good understanding of Excel.

Upvote 0
i've already contacted him and he can't find him.
it is similar but it does not do what I want because it is necessary to have the Excel's son open, and it should be a combination of PDF and Google sheet.

Upvote 0
I once purchased a host of workbooks. I'm on his email list for advertisements.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bsb1122

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back