Inserting a calendar into excel

SuzanneF

Hi,
I am creating a spreadsheet that has an area for one to enter a date. Is it possible for when they click on that cell a calendar to pop-up, much like on an airline's website when you have to enter dates to choose a flight? Does this make sense, if not I will try to explain further.

Thank you for your help-

On 2002-10-23 14:15, SuzanneF wrote:
Sorry, I do need your help. I am having issues with my computer today, things are getting sent twice.

SuzanneF

Sorry i totally disagree you have posted two threads thats not PC computer error but user error, sorry to be the barer of bad news its fact, now we have two feeds running and it is getting complex a moderator soon as sees this WILL / should lock one, i have given you the answer to what you want and it free = i have advised you what more can i do?

Really many guys will read son as my name hits a feed, our happy little Excel family deters dup feeds for this reason, please play but our un written rules then you will get MAXIMUN help and assistance.

Again i have given you a solution to try, i suggest you try it as it works, take the elp thats offered, im not saying its the best but show me the respect and try it and if no good fine - i did try .

Kindly follow my feed and please stay on just one feed you can edit the subject to say opps dup feed see ABC and reads will generally do this, we all make mistakes Jack more than most.

Please take my advice from the heart as thats how its ment, help and nothing less

Kindeast regards

Jack in London

PS i loos intrest in dup feeds i can not follow them and most of my friends have thesame attitude i have posted on both you have chosen to ignor my comments ?????

Im a friend trying to help you decide take or leave it.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
Jack,

I am sorry I "bothered" you. EXCUSE me for being new to the message board forum. When it takes my computer a few minutes to load, I was unsure if my messages were being posted, so I posted a second message.

Quick question for you...did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? You don't have to be so rude. Thanks to you, I will no longer visit this site, if this is the type of help I will be getting. Here's some advise for you, stop giving advice if you don't have anything nice to say. Take a Happy Pill- you might enjoy life.

Upvote 0
Jack,

I am sorry I "bothered" you.
>>> No you have not you asked for help which i have given, no problems what so ever my pleasure, from the heart.

EXCUSE me for being new to the message board forum.
>> no excursed required, no issue there, just i see you are upset at my post, thus again the ultra polite reply.

When it takes my computer a few minutes to load, I was unsure if my messages were being posted, so I posted a second message.
>>> That’s fine but you stated PC error and i did and do not agree, there’s no bad meaning to that comment its fact, and disagreeing is good as long as its polite and constructive, giving reasons, which i have covered all these have i not, not one line is condescending or is hardly classable as rude as you state.??

Quick question for you...did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
>>> No i never do, by the way you are in the USA and my sign on clearly states im K soi im some 10 or 12 hours aprox in font of you now close to midnight now.

You don't have to be so rude.
>>> Can you tell me where i have been rude, i really do not agree, but would gladly pos out and deep apology if a line or some wordiness has caused offence, please let me know ill gladly post a personal apology, but no i do not agree, please enlighten me.

Thanks to you, I will no longer visit this site, if this is the type of help I will be getting.
>>> That’s your choice and your own person and i have no effect on that - i was not out of order to you as you have kinda reacted to me, but i do not complain.

Here's some advise for you, stop giving advice if you don't have anything nice to say.
>> acn i request you kindly check back on my posts your see a very different story, i feel you might care kindly to re read my post in a calm light your see i have not offended and have said so in that post. I do Cleary say *im not saying im right.... *

Take a Happy Pill- you might enjoy life.
>> ??? Check some of my posts and your see, i have no worries to care about ive been here near on 3 years and everyone knows me, and i get very few comments or reaction, far from it if you do check my post your soon see the reaction i do get and the massive support and respect i do carry, i would not be surprised if an addition is made on this post feed very soon as i clearly said soon as my name hits a post many will read to see the feed and many do PM email me on my comments and ask for additional help

Like i say i can not make it clear enough, i have not been rude or offended you, have i? Come on really.
If i did not care why would i bother to help so many as i do and have, and why would i spend such a long time communicating in you, i really do care, all i can say is im very sorry if you have misread my post. check the number of posts i have make, ive really better issue and work to do!

Kindest regards

Jack

Upvote 0
On 2002-10-23 11:02, SuzanneF wrote:
While I did see that, the reason I asked my question is because I do not have Calendar Control 9.0 on my computer. I also wanted to know if there was a simple way of adding a calendar, like you find on an airline's website, to excel.

Thank you, please help me!

The thread I referred you to includes instruction about creating the Calendar Control reference if does not appear under the VBE Tools/References menu :-

"In the VBE, go to Tools>References and look in the drop down list for Microsoft Calendar Control 9.0
If it's there, select it.

If it's not there, create a reference by browsing to MSCAL.OCX
Then go to Tools>Additional Controls and activate Calendar Control 9.0

Note : If you are using Excel 97, you need to activate Calendar Control 8.0 "

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinneytwin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back