Inserting pictures and texts

eqbal

Board Regular
Hi,

Tnx for ur advice Mr. royUK to my message of 2002-09-07 10:21. But I can not make it work.

Let me rephrase my question and you can give me another advice.

I have two tables. I want to put a very bright gray colored text behind them (in Farsi with a few special effects which I did on it in Photoshop) just to distinguish them from each other. I created the picture; Inserted it in the table where I needed it and then it's in front of my table contents and the cntents could not be seen. I want to put the picture (and if not possible a text with 45 degrees CCW or CW angle) behind my table just as a little reminder to the reader that this table is the Analysis table.

Please tell me how.

Best regards,

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
On 2002-09-10 11:13, eqbal wrote:
Hi,

Tnx for ur advice Mr. royUK to my message of 2002-09-07 10:21. But I can not make it work.

Let me rephrase my question and you can give me another advice.

I have two tables. I want to put a very bright gray colored text behind them (in Farsi with a few special effects which I did on it in Photoshop) just to distinguish them from each other. I created the picture; Inserted it in the table where I needed it and then it's in front of my table contents and the cntents could not be seen. I want to put the picture (and if not possible a text with 45 degrees CCW or CW angle) behind my table just as a little reminder to the reader that this table is the Analysis table.

Please tell me how.

Best regards,

RoyUK explained it very clear.
When you want a picture behind all cells you select from the menubar: Format>Sheet>Background and select your picture.
When you want to put some text also, why not add it to your picture with Photoshop?

Upvote 0
Dear rikrak,

Well i agree that royUk's solution, not only is very CLEAR but is obvious. But that is not what I need. I want to put my picture behind some specific cells, e.g. range (b2:e8). When u use the background option the picture is tiled behind the whole sheet which is very improper for my need.

I put the picture in the specific range (the picture is gif or any thing), now what?

And about the text, I seem to have expressed myself badly. I meant if it was not possible to import the picture and put it behing the SPECIFC range of cells, would it be possible to put some simple text behind the SPECIFIC cells at least.

Tnx again

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelquestion515

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back