Invalid page fault?

J1406

I have received the following message: Excel caused an invalid page fault in moduel EXCE.EXE at 0187:302a2eb7...then it proceeds to give several Registers & also a Stack dump. This computer has w98 os had pre-installed MS Office Prof 2000sr1 of which I have no cd. What happened is that I attempted an add-on to convert a ss to Access, it DID convert ok. But then when I rebooted it gave the above message. I've been able to save ss from the 'newer' computer as 'send to A:" on a disk & take it to my older w98 computer that has MS Prof97 and am able to view any of the ss copied from the newer computer. I have a few thoughts & would greatly appreciate any comments. #1. buy a register cleaner soft ware. #2. Uninstall only the Excel 2000 & install the old Excel 97 of which I do have a cd for. (The other MS Office Prof2000 do continue to work, ie: Word, etc) Anyone out there able to share their comments?

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHOJ

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back