invitation to become a member of DRAFT

I cant remember when - but I am sure Erik used to have a paler, less "well fed & happy" avatar ?
Yah I definatly like this one better.

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
OK Erik, since it is two years today since I joined the Mr Excel community, and it is a while since there has been a new DRAFT member, I thought it time to dig out a photo. I'm in.

nice, Peter !!

Recently I noticed again more members displaying real avatars, so they are already semi-DRAFTS.
Afraid (or hoping :LOL:) this could sound again as hilarious as "DAFT" a while ago :)

To my sense you are the first formulaguru to post his real pic. Your example might inspire others.

kind regards,
Erik

just a temporary desease
I've read somewhere else (think it was Richard Schollar) that he did take too much oestrogen :LOL:

Am I allowed to join with this avatar? I normally do look quite yellow, and a bit jaundiced. Doh.

Simon

After all these years, I suppose I could provide something. Teaching at our National Convention in June.

Yeah, I have been called, daft, old, slow, confused, inconsistent (although not incontinent, yet), and a few other things. So, good that I am DRAFTED, eh?

I've changed mine from a dog in a pimp suit to my ugly mug. Personally I prefer the dog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andile

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back