Last 5 Results

jayyemm

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
  3. Web
I've done some digging around and found some examples of what I'm looking for and tried to incorporate but not exactly working so I'm just looking for some more specific help. I am looking to determine the last 10 results of head to head matchups and also last 10 results overall. As you can see in the screenshot, the first 3 columns contains each player and D contains the results. Games/results are continuously added to the bottom. The "x" indicates who faced off in each game. What I'm finding confusing is finding each pIayer's last 5 results considering they might not have played the most recent game. I've tried using the following formula which contains the nested if and criteria but the formula just returns a value of 0 for Player A.

=COUNTIF(INDEX(D$2:D$1000,LARGE(IF(AND(D$2:D$1000="Player A", A$2:A$1000="<>"), ROW(D$2:E$1000)-ROW(D$2)+1),5)):D$1000,"Player A")

I would like to display it as a win-loss style similar to the records. I've been stuck here so I haven't had the opportunity to attempt at an overall last 5.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Attachments

• Excel.JPG
    Excel.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 22
That was it! Thanks again for all your help! I definitely wouldn't have been able to get that on my own.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back