Lottographs and circles

foreverbob

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Hi to all. I am new to this site. It is amazing how much information there is available thanks to all of you. I don’t know very well were to start, also I am not an excel expert so I will try to explain what I want to know more about:
I have been working on several roulette techniques in the past for several years now. I prefer to call it techniques, because I don’t believe in working systems that can make you win the long run. We can always apply an analysis and some statisics to better our chances, but lets say I just do it for fun, because I love numbers and their relationship to eachother.
Patterns do occure, but unfortunately they can only be discovered after they happen, so they are somewhat unpredictable. <o:p></o:p>
I used to work a lot with patterns and progression systems, grouping numbers etc. Recently I got to study lottery outcomes and stumbled upon a guy that makes graphs in excel. I used his idea and started to make my own very simple basic graphs using 42 numbers. I used dots or crosses to pinpoint the outcomes. Afterwards, I started to look for patterns, lines, interconnections, etc. The visual aspect attracted me a lot, so I got myself into doing more and more graphs.<o:p></o:p>
Here is where Fibonacci came in play...<o:p></o:p>
Example of a graph, I will try to explain:<o:p></o:p>
Imagine a simple square grid with 42 numbers up and at the side we have our dates at the left side. Look at the dots which are the 6 numbers of each draw, on the graph and imagine a distance from 1 dot to another. The distance is lets say 1 cm. Its better to find a dot that goes back in history, so up. That second dot connects with the same distance to a third dot. Now we have 3 dots together, 2 dots connected to a center dot.<o:p></o:p>
Those distances read (1)-1-1. The second 1 is the center, lets forget about (1) for now.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The Fib sequence goes 1-1-2-3-5-8-...<o:p></o:p>
So we have covered 1-1 already. Now from the last third dot we connect it to a next dot, but now using a 2 cm distance. Most of the times we will find a dot in that range. <o:p></o:p>
To make this work easier, I use a compass and draw a full circle to find every dot close to a 2cm range from that same circle. This is what I call the Outline. Always try to go back in time, try to never cross the present dot line back into future. But dont worry if you dont have any other choice/ better option.<o:p></o:p>
Then when we have marked our fourth dot somewhere on that Outline, we connect that lost dot to another dot using a 3 cm range. Again, we use our compass and draw a full circle. And so on.<o:p></o:p>
I hope you can visualize what I try to explain.<o:p></o:p>
After we have some clear dots on the Outlines we will have a few little circles growing into bigger ones. And this is where the magic begins...<o:p></o:p>
We go back to our center and we look at Ouline (1), coming from 1-1-2-3.<o:p> </o:p>
Now we try to mirror the connecting dots from 2 and mirror the points to the other side, so we can draw (2) starting from (1) coming out of 1-1-2-3.<o:p></o:p>
At the end we will have someting like this (3)-(2)-(1)-Center1-1-2-3.
It will look like a complete artwork :) and it mirrors equaly if you've done it right.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
This will be our complete drawing, it will contain dots that match to the other side. Dots that are exactly on the Outline will match easier than dots that are close to the Outline. It is not perfect.<o:p> </o:p>
I was kind of hoping it was going to get perfect, but Energy doesnt work that way. It changes constantly, thats why it is just not predictable.<o:p></o:p>
The most wonderful aspect however of Energy is that it always tries to come back to balance. It seeks and it struggles, but it maintains balanced at the long run.<o:p></o:p>
Printing several same graphs and drawing different Outlines will result in matching points using different Outlines, so it is actualy something realy weird. There is a pattern going on. The only thing is to decode it...<o:p></o:p>
I did all this manualy on a printed excel sheet where I had my dots on a simple 1 to 42 grid on the main page of excel, I dint use a special graph or chart.<o:p></o:p>
My question is:<o:p></o:p>
Is there a way to implement this into excel and draw circles with presets as coordinates? Its is a very hard work doing it all on paper, I was just wondering ……<o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance for reading<o:p></o:p>
Best regards,<o:p></o:p>
Bob<o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back