Macro to copy, paste values, and remove blanks

Guido

I need a macro that will take the values that are in the far right cells and move them to an area on the left. the columns they will be pulling from are the IU & IV column starting with row 2 down to row 460. from there I need the values to be pasted into the D & E Columns starting at row 6. The two columns IU & IV are a date and a task for that date. When they are pasted into the columns D&E they will need to be sorted by dates (or just all of the blanks removed), with the soonest occurrence at the top. The reason for pasting values is because I have formulas pulling the tasks and dates off of another sheet. The last thing is that the macro needs to be triggered by the information in cell c2, when that cell is changed the formulas go to work and everything in cells IU & IV update. That is when I would like the macro to kick in and work the miracle.

I have been trying to build a colony of formulas that could do it, but I have given up, then I tried to make an array index it for me, but that wasn't working for me either. I am seriously lacking in my excel skills. Please HELP! Thank you.

Excel Facts

Waterfall charts in Excel?
Office 365 customers have access to Waterfall charts since late 2016. They were added to Excel 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back