Macro to pull selected rows from a data sheets to a summary sheet

bluefish44

Board Regular
Hi All and thanks in advance for any help.

What I'm trying to do is create a macro that looks at a sheet called 'Pipeline' and pull selected rows from that sheet (based on 2 criteria) into an existing worksheet called 'Summary'.
In addition, there are only 2 columns from those selected rows I would like pulled in.

On the 'pipeline' worksheet there is a column B titled "Forecast Category", a column J titled 'Opportunity Owner, a column L called "Opportunity Owner" and a column P titled "Total Bookings (converted)"

If column B on the 'Pipeline' sheet says Closed, and column J on the 'Pipeline' sheet equals the name I have in cell $B$2 on the summary page, I want the macro to pull in the rows of data to the summary tab that contain all the rows of data for those two restraints. Instaed of the entire rows being pulled in I only want column L (Opportunity Name is the header) and column P (Total Bookings (converted pulled in). I would like this to be pulled in to the summary sheet going down starting in row 57 in columns B and C (Opportunity Name in column B and Total Bookings (Converted) in column C. So when the name in $B$2 of the summary sheet is changed, it will trigger the macro to put the data in the summary sheet.

My programming experience is very limited but trying to learn! Please let me know if you have additional questions

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnaRisso

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back