1. 365
  2. 2021
  3. 2019
  4. 2011
  5. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Does anyone know how to get a 0.00 value to show on a bar chart? See image below. There are a data element, "Needs Improvement" that is a 0%, but I want it to still show on this chart and I just can't figure out how. I tried formatting the axis and other things, but not luck.

1677133756948.png

This is the source data of the chart if that helps. Thank you!

1677133837122.png

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Just Select Your Data, Insert a bar chart. Add data level. You will get solutions

1677134717704.png

Upvote 0
Just Select Your Data, Insert a bar chart. Add data level. You will get solutions

View attachment 85997
I see how you did that now, but if you do it that way, you cannot add a legend like on my image. I had to "switch row/column" in the data selection and course to get the legend and multiple colors to identify each performance rating. When you do it your way, the 0.00% data label just doesn't appear, so that just won't work :(

Upvote 0
I see how you did that now, but if you do it that way, you cannot add a legend like on my image. I had to "switch row/column" in the data selection and course to get the legend and multiple colors to identify each performance rating. When you do it your way, the 0.00% data label just doesn't appear, so that just won't work :(

Is it okey?

1677137895222.png

Upvote 0
Just Select Your Data, Insert a bar chart. Add data level. Select Bar & go fill option then select vary colors by point to get various automated colour of each bar .From chart elements unselect Axes & select Legend for bottom. That's all

Upvote 0
Just Select Your Data, Insert a bar chart. Add data level. Select Bar & go fill option then select vary colors by point to get various automated colour of each bar .From chart elements unselect Axes & select Legend for bottom. That's all
Unfortunately, I do not see an option to "add data level" - it isn't working for me :( Thanks for trying, but none of those steps seem to work on my end. I had to manually put it in for now.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, I do not see an option to "add data level" - it isn't working for me :( Thanks for trying, but none of those steps seem to work on my end. I had to manually put it in for now.
Select a bar & click right button of mouse. then you will find add data level option

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingwi11y

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back