Match two different columns in two worksheets then return value

Clarka75

Hi all. I need some help with either a formula or Macro/VBA. I am working in one workbook with two different sheets. I want to compare sheet2 to sheet1. The data in sheet2 is located in column B and the data in sheet1 is located anywhere in column K. When a match is found, I want data from sheet2 column J:M to auto populate to sheet1 in columns S:V.

I have searched and searched but can't find what I am looking for. I appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.

Aladin Akyurek

MrExcel MVP
Hi all. I need some help with either a formula or Macro/VBA. I am working in one workbook with two different sheets. I want to compare sheet2 to sheet1. The data in sheet2 is located in column B and the data in sheet1 is located anywhere in column K. When a match is found, I want data from sheet2 column J:M to auto populate to sheet1 in columns S:V.

I have searched and searched but can't find what I am looking for. I appreciate any help that anyone can give.

You seem to have items in column K on Sheet1 that you want to match against column B on Sheet2...

L2, Sheet1

=MATCH(K2,Sheet2!$B$2:$B$400,0)

S2, copy across to V2 and down:

=IF(ISNUMBER($L2),INDEX(Sheet2!J$2:J$400,$L2),"")

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christopherlewis1620

This Week's Hot Topics