Message "this action will reset my project"

DCruncode

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Message appears with every single workbook I open. None of my workbooks are linked can I do not use the personal macro book. All my coding and macros are dedicated to only the workbook that I put them in. But yet I'm getting this error which is making it hard for me to figure out which workbook is causing this and due to the nature of leaving me to believe that it's a setting somewhere that I enabled. I am a novice at this. I've been doing it for a couple years but by no means am I an expert? I usually just stumble across certain things at work and look for the internet to help. I also read the VBA for dummies book. So after I'd say about 4 years actually that I've been doing, this is the first time this has happened to me and I have no clue what is causing it. It doesn't leave me to a debug option. It does not open a code. I simply have to cancel it twice and it goes away and then I look through my codes but I can't find anything that would be causing this. Does anyone have any clue why this is happening?

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Sorry I used to text and it seems like now it'll change towards after you hit the sending button. I don't know why in any ways excuse my grammar. It's Google, not me haha

Upvote 0
Sounds like there is VBA project that is locked (hence no Debug). Probably in PERSONAL.XLSB. You can try moving that file and see if it still happens. The file is usually located here:
C:\Users\*User*\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART -- Replace *User* with your UserName.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back