Microsoft Forms export

theYaniac

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Is it possible to connect a new excel workbook via Power Query without disrupting the sync file from a Microsoft Forms export? I have a vehicle insoection form for work that is built in MS Forms on our sharepoint. In the export file I added another sheet and put a pivot table on it and seems to have messed up/broken the sync from the export. I was unable to find anything specific online for this particular question. Just curious if it is possible to build a separate sheet and connect the Fomrs export file via a power query. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
Did you create this form directly within Excels Insert > Forms > New Form like the screenshot?
1682274018420.png

Upvote 0
No, it was created at Forms.office.com and link posted in our SharePoint. The export comes out as an excel table

Upvote 0
You will have to restart the form directly from Excel so you don't have those issues. When you start it directly in Excel, it will always be that specific Excel file. BTW I saw you are from Michigan and talking about vehicle inspection... we must be at very similar companies since I am in the same state working for a similar company!

Upvote 0
Solution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWBA

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back