Microsoft Query (SQL)

aka_krakur

I typicall use the Query Wizard or even the main Query Window to pull data via a few tables that are joined.
Anyway, here is the Criteria fields that I use.
Book2
ABCDEFGH
1Product_FamilyDevice_CodeDivisionDateClarifierRegionCountryComplaint
2LIKE[PF1]ORLIKE[PF2]ORLIKE[PF3]ORLIKE[PF4]ORLIKE[PF5]NOTLIKE[EXCLUDE]CP'>=[DATE1]AND<=[DATE2]LIKE[CL1]ORLIKE[CL2]ORLIKE[CL3]ORLIKE[CL4]ORLIKE[CL5]LIKE[REGION1]LIKE[C1]ORLIKE[C2]ORLIKE[C3]ORLIKE[C4]ORLIKE[C5]LIKE[Y/N]
Sheet1

I have no problem when I query with this criteria; however, if/when I go back to edit this query or to just go back in it to view it it changes and moves every single criteria to a new "or" row. I understand that it does this on it's own; however, when I try and return the data back to Excel or even try and refresh data in the query window, I get the following error message:

ORA-00936:missing expression.

And then it doesn't do anything. Wants me to change the Criteria.

Is it because I have too many scenarios...is it too much for Excel?

I also get another (or rather different) error message when someone else tries to refresh this query (w/o going into edit the query) I'll post that message as soon as I get it. It's something about an OCDB error

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFORTH97