MODE FORMULA FOR MULTIPLE CONDITIONS??

michellesssme

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Based on the Data column,
May I know the formula for both conditions (1. & 2.) by using MODE & IF Formula?
1. mode value for condition <650
2. mode value for condition >=650

3. May I know how to insert condition (<650) in the formula (=TEXT(MIN($N:$N),"0")&"~"&TEXT(MAX($N:$N),"0")?
4. How to write the formula to count how many data points fall on the specific range like from 600 to 700?

Data

I'm not sure what you want to do. Do you want a formula to return the value in the [No] column if the value in the [readings] column is less than 2? What do you want to see if multiple values in the [readings] column are less than 2? A formula will return the results automatically, so no further user interaction would be necessary. What does Ki
Kindly ignore the question above.
I have another question about the formula in power query .
May I know is there any mistake for the formula in power query?
because it appeared error for the Month>= December

Attachments

• debc.PNG
    debc.PNG
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
  • pw.PNG
    pw.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
I have no context for your question. If your [Month] field contains text names for the months, then you'll need quotation marks around December.

Upvote 0
I have no context for your question. If your [Month] field contains text names for the months, then you'll need quotation marks around December.
But the outcome included the data below 2021 Dec (2021 May, June, Sept)

Upvote 0
I have second question above this situation in the diagram below
May I know what formula can fulfill the nine combination of A & B ? and the yellow cell will occur correct overall status based on the combination A&B.

Attachments

• combination.PNG
    combination.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
Your questions are really off topic...the last several have had nothing to do with "mode" or multiple conditions. You should probably begin a new thread with a more appropriate title since it appears you are trying to build out a worksheet with other features that are not related to the original purpose behind this thread.

To answer your question about the combinations...I believe earlier you mentioned that you were using Excel 2019 (if so, you should change your account profile so that can be easily seen). This matters because later versions of Excel have functionality to make this easier. In Excel 2019, I would use some helper columns to construct a two-column table whose columns are populated with different sequences of base 3 values...and then map "P", "F", and "-" to 0,1, and 2 in the helper table...as shown below. You'll need to enter the helper formula with Ctrl-Shift-Enter to ensure that it is treated as an array formula (you should see curly brackets surround the formula in the formula bar).

I'm not sure what rule you are applying to produce the "Overall Status" results. I've taken a guess in the mini-sheet below. I don't know what rule should be applied for the yellow cell...are you counting P's, looking for a total count of P's and F's only, or something else? Better explanations are needed.
MrExcel_20220803.xlsx
ABCDEFGH
1ABOverall Status
2PPPOverall00
3FPF10
4-PP20
5PFF01
6FFF11
7-FF21
8P-P02
9F-F12
10---22
Sheet10
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
A2:B10A2=CHOOSE(G2+1,"P","F","-")
C2:C10C2=IF(COUNTIF(A2:B2,"-")=2,"-",IF(AND(COUNTIF(A2:B2,"P")>0,COUNTIF(A2:B2,"F")=0),"P","F"))
G2:H10G2=MOD(INT((ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&3^ROWS($A$3:$A$4)))-1 )/3^(TRANSPOSE(ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROWS($A$3:$A$4))))-1 )),3)
Dynamic array formulas.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJFabEngineering

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back