Module Scroll bar

Top19013

I have done a couple searches both in the forums and on the general internet and most of the questions have to do with scroll bars that are created for a userform or scroll bars on the excel spreadsheet. However the issue I am having has to do with the scroll bars for the module I have written in Excel's VBA. Basically I can scroll up and down through the code with the wheel of my mouse, with the arrow keys on my keyboard or even with the touch screen. If I try to actually clicking on the scroll bar arrows or click and holding the scroll bar itself to move it then it will not move. I was assuming that there was some option that I accidentally clicked but I can't seem to find it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft office and I even tried factory reseting my computer and neither have worked. Has anyone else seen a problem like this or happen to know how to fix it. Any help would be great.

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppernaut

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back