Morefunc release for Excel 2010

cowinsm

Does anyone know when they will release the morefunc add-on for Excel 2010? I tried to ask the question on their website but it is all in a foreign language and could not figure out how to navigate the forum.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
A few of my spreadsheets uses morefunc functions and I am a little worried about upgrading to 2010 until the new morefunc add-on is release. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Thanks for your help.<o:p></o:p>

Reopening the worksheet more than one month later to update it, I find that the cells do not recalculate unless I edit their content (press F2 and enter, no change to cell contents). F9 or Shift-F9 produce nothing !
Another mystery ?
--Pierre

According to the manual you must use Ctrl-Alt-F9 to update all values. The reason you need to use Ctrl-Alt-F9 is because the function is non-volatile. You could make the function volatile, but it might cause performance issues, if you care using this INDIRECT.EXT a lot.

Hope this answers your question. For more information have a look at the manual.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
You're bloody right ! I don't know why the XL ribbon command "Calculate the sheet" doesn't do this. Also, its popup give Shift-F9 as hotkey.
Ctrl-Alt-F9 definitely works.
Thanks !

Upvote 0
I just installed it and it works fine with Excel 2010 32 bit.

After you have installed it on your computer, open Excel, go to the developer tab on the ribbon, click on the add-ins button and browse to where it was installed (probably C:\Program Files\MoreFunc). Add references to both Morefunc.xll and Morefunc12.xlam (do this one at a time). From there you should be up and running...

Thank you Colin, that trick solved the problem.

Upvote 0
I just installed it and it works fine with Excel 2010 32 bit.

After you have installed it on your computer, open Excel, go to the developer tab on the ribbon, click on the add-ins button and browse to where it was installed (probably C:\Program Files\MoreFunc). Add references to both Morefunc.xll and Morefunc12.xlam (do this one at a time). From there you should be up and running...

Thank you Colin. Here's how I got it to work for 64 bit.

Here's how I made it work for 64 bit

After you have installed it on your computer, open Excel, go to the developer tab on the ribbon, click on the add-ins button and browse to where it was installed (probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Morefunc). Add references to both Morefunc.xll and Morefunc12.xlam (do this one at a time). From there you should be up and running...

If you need to get the developer tab on excel, do the following. File, Options, Customize Ribbon then on the right, check the Developer tab and click OK

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgro123

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back