morefunc

GillH

Hi all.
I was wondering igf anyone could help me.

I have created a workbook for some clients but they do not have the morefunc add in.

How can I distribute the workbook with the extra functions intact so they can use it as intended.

I and they are using excel 2007.

Thanks.

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
I don't think you can. In earlier versions of Excel you could include the functions with the workbook, but not in Excel 2007. Can they instal Morefunc?

Upvote 0
Just one more idea ... do you have a machine with Excel 2003 installed on it? You could package your workbook on there ( assuming that your workbook is Excel 2003 compatible ).

Upvote 0
Unfortunately not,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
It uses many excel 2007 formulas<o:p></o:p>

Upvote 0
When i go to that site i get this:

Warning: main(./common/init.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/169/sda/2/4/xcell05/fclicksql/fclick.php on line 16

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './common/init.php' (include_path='/mnt/169/sda/2/4/xcell05/include:.:/usr/php4/lib/php') in /mnt/169/sda/2/4/xcell05/fclicksql/fclick.php on line 16

Upvote 0
Unfortunately not,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
It uses many excel 2007 formulas<o:p></o:p>

Is there a workaround for it? I have a workbook where i really need it and on my new computer i have excel 2010.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back