Moving Cells to Another Worksheet Based on One Value

eastbay7

Hi all. First time to the board and first time posting a question. I didn't see anything similar to the question I have.

I am working on a workbook that has 3 worksheets, Summary, Most Talented, and Least Effective.

In the Summary worksheet, I have Last Name, First Name, Job Code, and Date of Hire and Most Talented/Least Effective Columns.

When I enter the person's last name, first name, job code, date of hire and Most Talented, is there a way to move all of this info automatically to the Most Talented Worksheet? And vice versa for Least Effective. Everytime someone is identified as Most talented, all of their info goes to the Most Talented worksheet and when someone is identified as Least Effective, their info goes to the Least Effective worksheet.

Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thank you.

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
Similar problem (doesn't seem so similar anymore)

I thought it would be more appropriate for me to start a new topic

Upvote 0
Hi all. First time to the board and first time posting a question. I didn't see anything similar to the question I have.

I am working on a workbook that has 3 worksheets, Summary, Most Talented, and Least Effective.

In the Summary worksheet, I have Last Name, First Name, Job Code, and Date of Hire and Most Talented/Least Effective Columns.

When I enter the person's last name, first name, job code, date of hire and Most Talented, is there a way to move all of this info automatically to the Most Talented Worksheet? And vice versa for Least Effective. Everytime someone is identified as Most talented, all of their info goes to the Most Talented worksheet and when someone is identified as Least Effective, their info goes to the Least Effective worksheet.

Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thank you.
Welcome to the board
Question: When a row data / information was entered into Summary sheet, does the Most Talented / Least Effective columns already populated?

Upvote 0
No, they do not automatically populate. The user will select either Top Talent or Least Effective from a drop down list. Once that person makes that selection, I would like for the other data (last name, first name, job code, etc) move to the respective sheet.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shantanu2024

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back