Mr Excel logs me out so soon!

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
I have IE10 installed, in the tool bar is a compatabilty mode

explained by MS .....

<o:p></o:p>
Thanks for that info..<o:p></o:p>
. For , fun, I am in IE 9 now . <o:p></o:p>
. One reason I still like using the old IE 9 is that using right mouse click insert ( Not CtrlV – That don’t work !? ), I can paste in to the Thread things copied to the Clipboard from Word and it maintains colorsetc. That does not work with Google chrome ( Already mentioned some Thread links to that theme in this Thread )<o:p></o:p>
.<o:p></o:p>
. So I will see if that still works now that I have just selected that thing in the tool bar.<o:p></o:p>
. So I am in Compatibility mode..<o:p></o:p>

. One reason I still like using the old IE 9 is that using right mouse click insert ( Not CtrlV – That don’t work !? ), I can paste in to the Thread things copied to the Clipboard from Word and it maintains colorsetc. That does not work with Google chrome ( ...that I have just selected that thing in the tool bar.<o:p></o:p>
. So I am in Compatibility mode..<o:p></o:p>

ah it works, and if I am not mistaken the annoying habit of space between words vanishing is no longer present.

So I will stay here today in IE 9 ( I usually stay logges in.. in IE 9 ) and see if it is may be faster now..

Thanks again Mole,
. I may have picked up a small jem of info from you that may cure some problems I had, and some that may have been lurking in the future

Alan.

Doc,if you use I.E. have you tried compatibility mode (for older web pages)

<o:p> </o:p>
ahit works, and if I am not mistaken the annoying habit of space between wordsvanishing is no longer present.

So I will stay here today in IE 9 ( I usually stay logged in.. in IE 9 ) andsee if it is may be faster now..

... Selecting Compatibility mode..<u1:p></u1:p>seems in general / on average a bit better for me.. Still got a few unsolved Format issues using the Forum Tools<o:p></o:p>
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/general-excel-discussion-other-questions/856462-word-visual-basic-applications-search-criteria-enter-enter-forum-tools-pasting-issue.html<o:p></o:p>
... but it is an improvement..<o:p></o:p>
Alan...<o:p></o:p>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p17tootie

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back