Mr Excel - Markeringplace for MS Support?

I know this is a public forum and this guy Mark has every right to be here, but I consider it very unethical and if his being here to "Push" microsoft support is supported by Bills Boys, then it is a bad reflection on Microshafts ways of doing business. I see he has answered several questions today, all with pretty much the same answer, call microsoft support.
This message was edited by elgringo56 on 2002-08-10 09:29

Hi Guys
Dont panic Jack been in on this I have knowledge MVP dsection has post on this from my input yesterday, no i can say more as im not MVP and cant access, but i do know its there. Ive PM Bill direct as MVP has so hell know by now.

And ive emailed the guys and PM, no reply, but i do know a friend did exchange and got a right load of ****e! from this guy,

Ive offered him all i can to join the tech forumn and help guys at what hes good at, no answer, the guy has read my posts and taged tham up to 4 months later??? The knowledge this guys got i know is wonderful, so of casue i tried to tap it and get the guy to join in the fun, ive no issue wth anyone joining this site, thats Bill call not mine, all i ask as ever is the same thing

Polite
Help

Little else count to me, hes not polite ignors me and others and send abuse off board, and helps little as posting up old posts with snips of data and refer to MS in the USA is narrow minded and silly.

If he tagged my posts and said, just to add to ABC i might try, them its construtive, so ill run with that fine. We all can learn from him which will be cool!

But ....................... this board is not a compitition of skills and knowledge, its a simle pace to ask and learn, helping and being polite.

Sorry guys i did try .. what else can i possible do?

Jack,

Thanks for Your engagement :)

Another aspects of the way he act is that he also create badwill for MS and their support....

Nevertheless, take this opportunity to say thank you to all on the board :)

As a "new kid in town" I´ve noticed the friendly touch here which I highly appreciate :)

Kind regards,
Dennis

I did a search on this guys posts...

All he does is search for subject headings with "Crash" in it, or a slight variation. Then he starts to explain the problem so you think you're getting useful information, then refers you "MS Support", an oxymoron if I've ever heard one :)

Anyways, this guys a useless loser, in my opinion, and should be booted. The one out of ten posts that he submits that actually contain useful information is made useless by bad impression potential useful members
get from his other, useless advertisements. I noticed some of the posters he responded to actually never reposted. That's one potential customer stolen away, Mr. Excel.

Is is worth it?

I love this sight and I hate to see it infiltrated by smut.

Sorry to be so explicit, but we can do without this kind of "help"

To everyone else, you are the greatest members of the greatest board in all the lands...

Blessings,
Corticus

Hi Guys its Jack trust Jack i did all i can, thanks for you undelining support.

Take care *chaps*

Jack

"Is that usual that MS-representants join a forum like Mr Excel for promoting MS-Support?" -XL-Dennis

Probably not.

"...very unethical and if his being here to "Push" microsoft support..." -elgringo56

Hey, it's free if you PAID for your version of office so what's the big deal.

"And ive emailed the guys and PM, no reply, but i do know a friend did exchange and got a right load of ****e! from this guy" -Jack from the UK

**** straight.

"Little else count to me, hes not polite ignors me and others and send abuse off board, and helps little as posting up old posts with snips of data and refer to MS in the USA is narrow minded and silly." -Jack from the UK

Email me anytime (mark@markhenri.com). I'll be glad to help wherever I can.

"As a "new kid in town" I´ve noticed the friendly touch here which I highly appreciate " -XL Dennis

Yeah, but you did notice that it's not http://www.mrexcel.org didn't you?

"Anyways, this guys a useless loser, in my opinion, and should be booted. The one out of ten posts that he submits that actually contain useful information is made useless by bad impression potential useful members
get from his other, useless advertisements." -Corticus

Ad-hominum attacks... really now...

"I love this sight and I hate to see it infiltrated by smut." -Corticus

Free ****?! Where?

"As a "new kid in town" I´ve noticed the friendly touch here which I highly appreciate" -XL Dennis

Dennis, you are a gentleman; however, you should see the truly vicious ascerbic email that Corticus sent me. I may have to see my therapist an extra time this week.

Ok, ok, I thought this thing had been settled. Mark Henri posted a nice response to XL-Dennis about this. I have personally talked with him, and I have to say that he's a nice person.

So... stop. ok ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k4kamal

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back