Multipage user form and how to insert each user form into different sheets ?

To place data in correct order on worksheet you need to set the Tab Order of each control as required :VBA Userforms - Tab Order

I have updated summary tab with solution I think does what you want that negates need for all those change events - Solution uses a hidden sheet that is linked to all the textboxes in summary tab & it is this sheet that performs the calculations - I have only lightly tested & you will need to determine if this is producing correct result.

Really sorry, I do not have the time to look at the other part of your project this side of xmas but if you are using the common code I provided, then be mindful of what I stated above about setting the tab order of controls.

we seem to be out of step with version numbers but this is my latest version

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
To place data in correct order on worksheet you need to set the Tab Order of each control as required :VBA Userforms - Tab Order

I have updated summary tab with solution I think does what you want that negates need for all those change events - Solution uses a hidden sheet that is linked to all the textboxes in summary tab & it is this sheet that performs the calculations - I have only lightly tested & you will need to determine if this is producing correct result.

Really sorry, I do not have the time to look at the other part of your project this side of xmas but if you are using the common code I provided, then be mindful of what I stated above about setting the tab order of controls.

we seem to be out of step with version numbers but this is my latest version

Dave
Ok Dave. Thank you for helping me. On the setting of the tab order of controls I don't quite understand as I'm still new to this VBA excel and still learning. But i will try and explore the script.

There are 2 problem that I faced in this workbook.

1) In packing sheet the column for "Production Output and Total Rejection" do not show the number
2) In summary sheet it still cannot record in row 3 as No1.

Hope to hear from you on my problem.
Wishing you Merry Christmas Dave :)

Upvote 0
Hi,
you are multiple posting with this issue which is not compatible with forum rules - I have placed answers on these posts but would not be surprised in MOD closes threads.

You did not respond to my last post where I took time out to assist with resolving the summary calculation issue?

All of us on this forum are volunteers & happy to assist when & where we can and only ask that rules of posting are followed.

Dave

Upvote 0
Hi,
you are multiple posting with this issue which is not compatible with forum rules - I have placed answers on these posts but would not be surprised in MOD closes threads.

You did not respond to my last post where I took time out to assist with resolving the summary calculation issue?

All of us on this forum are volunteers & happy to assist when & where we can and only ask that rules of posting are followed.

Dave
Ok. Maybe i misunderstanding about the rule. Will read the rule carefully next time.

Hi Dave. I need your help as my other excel macro are using one user form but now i wanted it to change to multipage user form. And the process is much alike like you did help me before. As i am stuck on the script.

I tried by using your script to do in another excel macro but i'm stuck because not quite understand about the script

Upvote 0
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: How to Transfer Data from a UserForm into Multiple Worksheet in Excel VBA [SOLVED]
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxim_sivakon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back