Multiple forms printing

MarkDShark

Board Regular
I created a worksheet where on the input screen as i enter info on it, it populates a form on another tab that im able to print out. The input screen updates with a sequence number when ever i've printed the form, upon clearing the sheet with a print button, the sequence changes, you know, from seq 1, seq 2, seq 3 etc. At the moment, once i enter my info, i have to print the form out to be able to continue to the next info to be input. What i need to know is there a way i can create a way to not have to print one at a time, but to print multiple forms in there sequence order? I would like to be able to input from the input screen, populate the form, then clear it and go to the next sheet to be input clear that then to the next one etc. Once i've felt i've reach enough to print out, like say 10, i can hit the print all button and all 10 sheets would print in order. I also would like to know if theres away to preview anyone of them at anytime. To recall them back up to see what i put on it. Once i've print, the list for those forms would clear and start with the next batch. Hopefully this can be done with excel. Thanks for your help in advance!

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
The short answer is yes to all your wishes.
A tall order however.

I would probably create a template sheet to use for printing.
At the end of input have a button that would copy the template for the upcoming form and clear the input form.

Keep a list of un-printed forms on either another helper sheet or even in a range name.
When desired hit your print button and print the sheets on this list.

As for recall, maybe a dropdown somewhere to choose the form, then re-populate the input form form what was already done.

As I said, you have a tall order, but all can be done.

Upvote 0
Well im not that tech with excel, so im not sure how to create what you've mentioned. I can do some stuff on excell, but again, not familiar with the process you mentioned.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LGVBPP

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back