Multiple printing

Alfalah1

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi! Please I'm a newbie to excel vba, so there's this report card I'm trying to do for my school, so if I put a reg number in a cell the details of the student will display if I press generate, then I can now print it. But I want a vba micro that will be changing the reg no. And generate the details and then print automatically. Please I need help. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-29-11-35-10.png
    Screenshot_2023-10-29-11-35-10.png
    247.6 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
Click the upper left corner of your image and change the setting to FULL IMAGE. Presently, your pic is too small to understand the details.

Upvote 0
Thanks. Please may I have your mail address so as to forward the original documents. I want the forms to print automatically while the roll number also change. Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Excel1.gif
    Excel1.gif
    235.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Excel3.gif
    Excel3.gif
    139.3 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Ok ... now that we have a clearer understanding of what you are seeking ... please post your workbook to a download site such as DropBox.com or similar. Then post the link to download
here.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Ok ... now that we have a clearer understanding of what you are seeking ... please post your workbook to a download site such as DropBox.com or similar. Then post the link to download
here.

Thanks.
Thanks for the quick response. I really appreciate. So from the workbook, if you go to the print form, instead of inputing the reg no. One by one and printing, I want the reg no. to be changing automatically and at the same time printing. Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Unable to open the workbook. Excel says the workbook is corrupted and has the wrong file type extension.

Upvote 0
Unable to open the workbook. Excel says the workbook is corrupted and has the wrong file type extension.
So if you go to the print admission form, I want the forms to be printing automatically one after the other, instead of printing one by one.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoToLeep

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back