my nickname is ... & my real name is ...

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
That's interesting NateO:
My first thoughts were of Pina Colada and Tia Maria.
Vince

PS - How do you rate a Canadian flag in Minneapolis? Do you know something I don't?

Heh, didn't think so, Tina. :LOL:

PS - How do you rate a Canadian flag in Minneapolis? Do you know something I don't?
The process of emigrating from Canada to the U.S., perhaps? It's a [censored], btw. ;)

I used to live in your neck of the woods for a while, Vince. Last I heard, I hold the 1.6 km (1 mile) record track-time at Rosedale Jr. High, in British Columbia, at 4 minutes, 56 seconds.

Ah yes, the Fraser Valley... :)

I see, I thought maybe we bought Minnesota. Anyway 4:56 - not a bad time at all m'boy. I think that was close to my time in the 880, (I'm a power walker myself, actually).

So, what's it take to be an MVP? & what do all the star icons mean, (ex. Norie has 7, others have 1, 2 , 3 etc.)

bfn
Vince

Everyone please note: it wasn't Greg's fault! Unless perhaps he is visiting Vince in Victoria.

I love how this thread got off-topic so gently
-e.v.g.

I was at my son's Cub Scouts Pack meeting at the time this thread got detoured. I have witnesses. And if you can't figure out my name? Put down the bottle of Jack and call AA...

Sorry about the meandering. I was just "lounging" around. Didn't mean to unravel the thread. Anyway, after trying various text parsing formulae, all I got was mumbo-jumbo - except this one:
Is it 'Pinaria'?

I recently changed my nickname to my real name so no prizes there either. I am formerly known as 'andrew93'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwdbActuary

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back