need help to divide tabel data in Access database

jagu147

Board Regular
hi,

i need help to divide access database

* i have 100 data in a table.
* i want selcet 10 each data from table and paste it in to another table.

regards,

jagu147

could you please help me to create the databse based on the youre solution. i am new to the access database.
So, are you looking for someone to do this for you? If so, you will probably want to hire a consultant. The purpose of these forums are to help people do things for themselves, not really do consulting work for free, or to teach people Access from scratch (there is way too much to be taught to do it in this kind of format).

If you really want to take a go at this, I would recommend picking up a good introductory book on Access to you learn about things like Tables, Queries, Joins, Formulas, etc., and going through that first. Otherwise, most of the help you receive here will not make very much sense to you. Access is not as intuitive as Excel, and has a steeper learning curve.

What you want to do may require VBA (even more complex), but you may be able to avoid it if you get pretty clever with functions/formulas and joining tables.

Here is also a link which talks about Database Design, It probably has a lot more than you need right now, but contains a lot of important information about designing databases: http://sbuweb.tcu.edu/bjones/20263/Access/AC101_FundamentalsDB_Design.pdf

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amyap

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back